Wednesday, July 30, 2008

going home

Okay so the closer and closer I get to leaving the more anxiety I get. It is amazing how your body can trip you out. I have been feeling non stop hunger. AHHHHHHHH I can't stand it. Nerves drive me crazy. I didn't go to bed last night until 2am because I knew if I went to sleep a new day will start over and I would be one day closer to going home. Man it's crazy. Don't get me wrong I am so excited to go back to my home land haha. I am so ready for a change in familiar territory. I am so excited to go back to school(this is saying something because I hate school). I will be living on my own and that is a new; no more roommates! Well, actually, maybe one roommate. The hardest part of all this is saying goodbye to those I care about. I am not good with expressing how I feel. I don't really like to show emotion. So, if I have said goodbye to you already and it seemed passive; it was. Growing up the oldest(well I have an older brother but he doesn't count) puts a lot of pressure on you. I have always had to be the strong one. I have to put on a good game face even though I might be crumbling on the inside. I guess I am a boy when it comes to showing weakness. I have no idea what is going to happen after Tuesday but I am ready for it. Heavenly Father knows what is best for me so I am going to tust him and let go.

No comments: