Monday, July 28, 2008

I'm moving

Okay after a lot of back and forth decision making I have officially decided to move back to NY. I just realize it is time to move on. Utah has been great. I know I got what I needed to get here. I have grown so much in the last three years. My testimony has been strengthened. I am really ready to move back to the "real" world and be with my family. I have missed them so much the time I have been here and I am so excited to be next to them again. I am so thankful for all of my friends that I have made here. Thank you Julie for being so much fun.You are so funny! haha I know you like that. Krista thank you for always being there for me.You don't know how grateful I am for you. Micheal thank you for allowing me to see the good in myself; you are amazing. Jessica thank you for being such a good example of someone who stays true to herself. Kurt I want to thank you for always being there when I needed a blessing. You have no idea how grateful I am for you. Victoria I love you and I want to thank you for your powerful testimony.You have been a great example of strength. There are so many more people who have touched my life and I want to thank you for your testimonies that have allowed me to strengthen mine. I would also like to thank all of you that I have worked with. Thank you for being so awesome. It has been fun and I will miss you guys so much. I love all of you. Please if we can lets hangout before I leave.

No comments: